I’ve been training martial arts for over fifteen years, moving through systems such as Capoiera, Taekwon-Do, Kali Sikaran, Escrima, Wing Chun and Thaiboxing. In 2005, I walked into a Krav Maga club and never looked back. Below are some of my relevant certifications:
– KMG General Instructor
– KMG Combat Mindset Instructor
– KMG Combat & Fighting Instructor
– KMG Kids & Teens Instructor
– KMG Transport & CQB Instructor
– KMG Women Instructor
– Certified Personal Trainer
– Certified Nutrition Counselor
– Certified Range Officer (IROA/IPSC)
– Certified NLP Practitioner
The blog was originally created to document my 23 days of the General Instructor Course. Mainly for all future GIC students, but also for myself. Somewhere to summarize the day and gather my thoughts. Now I’m bringing it back to life, to document my continued journey as an instructor, teacher and student.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.